Mr. Feras Zaiter is the co-founder and CEO of Grey Wolf Properties and Grey Wolf Corporate Services. He is 30 years old with 12 years of outstanding experience in the real estate industry that is client-focused and with a target to assist and serve customers with the finest real estate services through Grey Wolf Properties.
When the pandemic began, Mr. Feras also fearlessly and courageously began his corporation with his partner, Dr. Mohamed Al Dhaheri, in 2020. Concurrently, their team forged the path toward a better future and handed all the difficulties that the epidemic brought.
Feras Zaiter thoroughly relished performing in the real estate sector as well as performing with all of his workers, Feras is a young man with a big heart. He is open to learning new things and evolving new talents to give clients better. Moreover, he is an enthusiastic businessman with great specialization in his sector. His corporation, Grey Wolf Properties, concentrates on giving real estate brokerage, acquisition, and consulting services. The corporation also has social media existence on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Explain the background of you and the company in detail
Professional brokerage depending in Dubai, I graduated with a degree in Architectural Engineering in 2012, and pursued Real Estate Business in the same year, a job that changed into a fondness. I began performing in a brokerage corporation, from renting and selling then moving on the evolvers. I performed as a Developer for seven years and decided to open my own corporation in 2020.
Despite the difficulties of the pandemic, we are convinced in the creation and increasing of our corporation. Now we are able to extend the corporation from Grey Wolf Properties. We opened Grey Wolf Corporate Service and now Emran Al Sham corporation.
What are your goals?
- Extend from the brokerage corporation section into the sale, rent, and holiday home management and be one of the remarkable developers.
- Become one of the prime corporations in the nation in the real estate sector.
- Extend the social media campaigns and Web creation and evolvement.
- Extend the interior and fit-out corporation.
What do you think is the biggest strength of yourself and your company right now?
- Long experience that would support decision-making throughout the tough period.
- Being vibrant and adaptable to cope with the altering climate.
- Being able to turn costs into income.
What are the biggest challenges you have to overcome?
- Cashflow throughout the bad times and crisis brought by the pandemic, we had to use and decrease our costs.
- Point of transformation when we have our first exclusive assignment from the developer.
What are the company’s strategies, and how do they stand different from your competitors?
- Teamwork, everybody inspires and performs in unity.
- Give extraordinary client service.
- Making a strong offer or assurance to customers.
- Do not only be more useful – but be unique as well.
How do you envision the company changing in two years, and how will you lead the change?
From Brokerage Company to Developer, extending the social media campaign and interior design and fit-out to be more competitive on the market. Making this happen by working hard and constantly studying and learning. To be one of the finest and very crucial people in the real estate sector in Dubai and the whole nation. Advantages the customers are getting from our corporation – Managing their properties from renting, resale, selling, purchasing, and ROI assure we are giving to the investors.
The views published in this article are those of the author and have been written through research and this article is subject to copyright laws. Any copying, reproducing, or publishing any matter subject to this article without the original author’s consent would be liable to persecution under the laws of the land.