What is your company name and contacts?
Today we are going to focus on a leading entrepreneur, Rameshwar Sahu, CEO of Unbound B2B. The B2B is a lead generation and demand generation company. They start with three countries now. Rameshwar Sahu is a creative businessman who concentrates on making an effect with his specialization. He was focused on the IT sector only. For the first 2-3 years, he was focused on making the finest practices and evolving databases for clients for generating leads. Now, he has expanded his business to several countries
Who are the founders and co-founders of the company?
The founder of the company is Rameshwar Sahu and the co-founder name is Nishant Agarwal.
A complete journey about the company? When have you started, how, and where?
- We embarked on this entrepreneurship journey and launched our company in late 2016 in Pune, India. We started our journey with a humble team of 2 members and with just one line of service i.e. Inside sales for IT products. Since our inception we focused on the IT domain which helped us develop domain expertise in the years to come, our first year was a successful year with a handful of trusted clients and an amazing team of 40+.
- The Second year of business brought us more opportunities with the growing demand for top-of-the-funnel leads with the same type of clients we were already working for, we added content syndication, demand generation, and account-based marketing as part of our service offering.
- To fulfill our growing need for data we partnered with data providers globally, curated data using our in-house team, and also developed our own publishing website called Tech Research Online, which now has a 1 Million annual audience and caters to the IT community with the latest White Papers, Case Study, Blogs, eBooks and Articles.
- 2019 saw the expansion of our presence in the USA followed by a recent expansion in UAE.
- We appreciate all the opportunities the universe gave us, we are a family of 300+ employees and 100+ clients and growing at a rapid rate.
The journey of founder and co-founder?
I Rameshwar Sahu was supposed to be a mechanical engineer, but I had to drop out. I started working in call centers in India at the age of 17 right after my Jr. College, while I was waiting to get into University I joined a call center as a summer job however I was enjoying my work, and independence so much that I continued working even after starting engineering. This was the year 2006.
2008 was the worst recession mankind had seen in a long time, my sibling who is 2 years older had completed his Degree and was struggling to even get an internship, btw he was better in academics than me. So I had my calling, Engineering and Job were getting difficult, I had to choose between one of them, I chose to work in call center didn’t see future as an engineer in that economy so I dropped out of college and never got a degree.
The summer job turned into a career, After a few years in the call center I realized I was good at building relationships and people management, I had been working in HP, Dell, and Linksys outsourced call center in India so technology wise I was sound enough. I decided to change to a sales role and had an opportunity to work for a small BPM company as a sales manager but had to take a pay cut because no one would give me a sales role as I didn’t have experience in sales.
Fast forward 10 years from then I worked in a different capacity in the sales function, manager, head of the department, country manager, managing principle, etc. until I had an opportunity to work for myself.
Who are your customers? And have you supplied it to anyone? What is the feedback?
Our customers are Enterprises and IT companies across the globe, our clientele range from fortune 100 companies to Silicon Valley computer software companies. We deliver 60,000 leads to more than 180 brands each month, run 400+ targeted marketing campaigns, and have an audience of 20+ million globally.
What support do you need from the public and customers?
We get the required support from customers, because of the niche that we work in, our customers are informed and educated in their field. It is always learning working for and with them.
Is there any breakeven?
Unbound b2b is profitable from its 1st year of operation, thank God for that.
Your website and social media pages.
Are you looking for investors? If yes then how much?
Unbound B2B was bootstrapped and is been profitable since 1st year of its operations.
Message to your customers and viewers
We want to thank our customers for entrusting us with their marketing needs.
The views published in this article are those of the author and have been written through research and this article is subject to copyright laws. Any copying, reproducing, or publishing any matter subject to this article without the original author’s consent would be liable to persecution under the laws of the land.